UPIS.Kasa is a functional extension of our ERP solution that cover retail process and dealing with POS devices. The product works with full functionality as the main cash register or sales cash register, related to the fiscal printer. The full functionality of the main cash register provides inventory management in real time and exchange data with ERP solutions from UPIS product family, and it also works in offline mode.
- Data exchange with ERP solutions from UPIS product family by using FTP service.
- Supports more fiscal printers, as well work with individual stores or mega markets.
- Built-in support for electronic scales with a readability of the measured weight and possibility of printing of barcode labels.
- UPIS.Kasa supports shift work with the possibility of defining the cashier, transfer of cash in the cash register and the fiscal records of daily reporting.
- It has more ways to search items, identification series and barcode readers.
- It has the ability to create the pro forma invoice and accounts for legal entities and possibility of monitoring various types of payment, and supports multiple ways of packaging items.
- Tracking sales for the purposes of the fiscal system is fully automated and monitored through fiscal clippings, receipts, NI patterns and reconciles the tax calculated on accounts and tariffs.
- Regarding needs of retail objects, UPIS does price leveling and prints labels for new items and items with changed prices with a bar code.
- Supports work within a network
- Supported printers are: HCP P2DS, Int Raster FP600 (formerly FP550) and Galeb FP550